Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pictures

1. During our photo scavenger hunt: Make a peace sign with an old woman
2. My team for our photo scavenger hunt!
3. the mourners at Sister Pearson's funeral
4. Sister Pearson at her funeral
5. Sister Cottrell and I in Vieux Quebec at night :)
6. Elder Zaldivar at the ice hotel
7. me and Sister Pearson, relaxing on our ice chairs at the ice hotel
8. my elders :) Elder Williams, Elder Zaldivar, Elder Magre, and Elder Pearson
9. Sister Pearson and I in one of the rooms at the ice hotel
10. Sister Cottrell and I with Patrick :) I love him!
11. Sister Pearson and I at the ice hotel
12. Our district before entering the ice hotel...Sister Pearson, me, Elder Pearson, Elder Williams, Elder Magre, and Elder Zaldivar





































































No comments:

Post a Comment